The Weeki Wachee Christian Camp is a practical tool that may be employed by a wide range of groups to build, grow an nourish ministry among youths, seniors and everyone in between. Its idyllic scenery, convenient location and large facility make it a perfect place to minister to a diverse community in a distraction free environment. Ministries that have used the camp include:
- Youth ministries – youth retreats, recharges, prom and homecoming alternatives, and weeks of camp
- Intervention groups – help men and women overcoming addictions
- Ladies ministries – bring together women to strengthen their faith and help them grow
- Men’s ministries – provide men a much needed outlet to bond as men and spiritual leaders
- Weddings – what better way to begin a life together than sharing it with family in such a beautiful setting
- Church Family Days – whether you are trying to grow a church family or strengthen your organization, WWCC is ideal for such team building
- Holiday celebrations – each year a large church group gathers to celebrate a good old fashioned family Thanksgiving.
Do you have a ministry that might benefit from having a retreat, recharge, or challenge weekend? Give us a call.