Donation Guidelines Effective February 27, 2017
Reservations must be made with the camp manager by calling (352) 596-2326
All guests must adhere to WWCC Facility Use Agreement.
- River Day Pass $25 per car
- Camper Cabins $70 per night (Camper Cabins have bunk beds, A/C & heat, 2 bath house restrooms close by)
- Counselor Cabins $70 per night (Counselor Cabins have bathrooms, beds (single & bunk), A/C & heat, refrigerator, stove & microwave)
- RV Sites $25 per night
- Tent Camping $20 per night
- Dining Hall Rental $100 per day/night, Plus $25 per car (Dining Hall has Tables & Chairs for 150, Pews, Ceiling fans, Sound System)
- Kitchen Rental $175 per day/night (Walk-in cooler, 2 freezers, 2 ovens, 8-burner stove, steamer, warmer, large sinks, serving counter)
- Full Camp Rental $900 per day
$10 Returnable key deposit will be collected for each key loaned
Security Deposit: A Security Deposit of 10% of the Estimated Event Total (Min. $25) will be held until after WWCC staff has inspected all facilities.
Prices are plus Sales Tax 6.5% and Tourist Tax 5% Total 11.5%, unless noted or you can provide a Tax Exempt Certificate copy.
The camp is not a designated swimming area per the state of Florida. The camp is not responsible for injuries or death incurred while using these facilities. Each person or group must secure their own insurance. The injured person’s insurance will be responsible for all cost incurred.